This is a classic floor cleaner proven over 50 years. Its safe, simple and does a great job leaving a fresh scent. Put half a cup or about 150ml in a bucket of hot water and mop. Ideal on all hard floors and safe on the environment.
You can also buy
The principal reasons for floor cleaning are:
- To prevent injuries due to tripping or slipping. Injuries due to slips and trips on level floors are a major cause of accidental injury or death. Bad practice in floor cleaning is itself a major cause of accidents.
- To beautify the floor.
- To remove stains, dirt, litter and obstructions.
- To remove grit and sand which scratch and wear down the surface.
- To remove allergens, in particular dust.
- To prevent wear to the surface (e.g. by using a floor wax or protective sealant).
- To make the environment sanitary (e.g. in kitchens).